All pricing is based on a 6 hour rental event.
- Dahl Grand Banquet Room
- 250 guests or less $5000
- 251 guests or more $5250
- Tapestry Room up to 300 guests: $2500
- Langdon Auditorium
- Up to 1,000 guests $1800
- With reception rental $1000
Included in your rental of the Scottish Rite are the following items and services:
- Building access for set up and decorating beginning at 9:00 am the day of the event.
- The use of tables/chairs including set up and break down when provided by Scottish Rite.
- The ability to use an outside caterer. The caterer must be pre-approved by Scottish Rite.
- Large dance floor area (24’ x 24’).
- The Scottish Rite schedules only one event per day in each room.
- An event supervisor and uniformed security guard.
Additional Fees (if applicable and approved in advance):
- Building access for load in/décor on the day prior to the event is $50 per hour
- Additional Rental time for events: $350 per hour
- Events on Holiday weekends: additional $500 charge
- Staff Overtime Fee $100/hour
- Consistory Auditorium with rental of reception (either Grand Banquet Room or Tapestry Room) room: $600
- Consistory Auditorium without rental of reception room: $1200
Wedding Rental Information
- Included in your wedding rental at the Scottish Rite are the following:
- Bride and Groom changing rooms
- 90 minute rehearsal the day before the wedding (must be booked in advance)
- The Scottish Rite schedules only one wedding ceremony per day in each room
- Use of Tables & Chairs including set up and break down when provided by Scottish Rite
- Use of 3 microphones for the ceremony
- An event supervisor and uniformed security guard
Facility Use Policies
- A refundable security deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking and will be refunded provided no damages to facility have been assessed.
- Charges are based on a 6 hour rental event plus 8 hours of load in/load out time. Charges begin at the time the facility is scheduled to open and end when the facility is closed. All guests and vendors must have departed.
- The client is responsible for all individuals in attendance including guests and vendors. As a historic building, Scottish Rite places a priority on the safety of its guests and the protection of its contents as such all vendors must be pre-approved.
- Scheduling of delivery and set-up of rental items is must be pre-approved by Scottish Rite.
- All events must end at 12:00 am. Clients, guests and catering staff must depart the property not later than 1:00 a.m.
- The client must provide the Scottish Rite with complete details for the event and review the details of the event 10-days prior to the event.
- All décor is subject to Scottish Rite approval. No items may be taped/adhered to the walls, ceiling or floor. The use of confetti is not allowed.
- All alcohol must be served by bartenders, 1 bartender per 100 guests.
- Scottish Rite allows keg beer to be served with a maximum of 6 kegs per party.
- The client agrees to closely monitor the alcohol consumption of guests and to take immediate and appropriate action to safeguard guests and Scottish Rite.
- Alcohol may not be served after 11:30 p.m.